<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/877118823427441130?origin\x3dhttp://simplicity-myname.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
simplicity-myname.blogspot.com



Friday, June 8, 2007

HapPy bDae tO mY mEi,!! :)
oNliNe again le.lOng tiMe riTe?Now listening to Rewind(Dao Dai);bY Jolin.iS niCe de lor.
Hey..If anYbody hAv tHe sOng,cAn seNd tO mE>>??PleAse??ThAnks iN advAnce,iF aNy perSon reaLly hAv..

1st talk abt the reality.Well,7 June celebrated my mEi's bdae..Yeah...She's the same age as me le.An offically teen.7 June, a hectic dae 4 me.Went to the boring maths remedial.wOw..sHe prInted thIck sheEts oF papErs..cAn bcUm aN assEmtemt bK le..onLi sHe waSnt a puBlisher... Seriously,sHe cAn bE suEd 4 prIntin tHe assEments pApers prIvately. Ms nG is nOt evEn a-keEp-uP-tO-tIme perSon de l0r..sHe saId iT wiLl eNd aT 10.iT diDnt.I leFt aT 10.sHe evEn wanTed mE tO cUm baCk oN 20.hAha..aS iF I'll reAlly go.I ratHer gO tO mY cCa tO drIll/maRch unDer tHe hOt sUn, I oSo dUn waNn gO hEr maThs remEdial.reALly. damNed borIng de.if dER's aNy1 hAvin sleEp proBlems,gO tO hEr matHs reMediAl cAn slEep dE.No nId gO bUy wAt sleEpin piLls la...

Well,after my sch dae ends,went to celebrate mEi's bdae.Ok. When goin to J8,being stopped by 3 ppl.One of them is from XX sch la.Talked to us abt things.Quite borin de.Invited us to watch their drama show.we jux onli nodded our head.Didnt made any promises or wat.Actually we wanted to watch Men In White de. But the cinema didnt show.Fine lor..Den went to MB to eat lunch.Haha..The auntie confused abt our orders.Me tat time was blur.Blur me der watch watch,responed to the auntie.Ok.Den later went arcade,window shoppin..I went arcade played the basketball machine.1st time played.Shoot quite bad due to my achin arms caused by the mornin dril.Quite fun de la.Den went home...[eNd.fOr 7 June.]

[8 June.]

Had NDP.Gt our costume.Haha..Look like the parachuist.Or more "animal", isntantly looked like a grizzly grey bear.Tat's wat my family said.I wear it is ugly de lor.Must slim down le...Saw my aunt's new maid.Ok.Not wat I imagined.We didnt talk.Jux smiled.Saw those photos of my aunt's weddin.Haha.. The cameraman managed to take a few photos of me.Well,I practically LOOKEd down whenever I saw the camera facing me..Ok.Todae a bit low mood.Cant helped it.Cant gt it out. The next few daes,I'm really goin to talk until my mouth spilts or wat..Todae, I really did a unforgivable mistake.Why cant I think before I speak??Jux cos of my STUPID sentence,Pinkie may get mistaken."XXX is ugly de lor!!"..Pinkie may thot I'm a girl who really cares abt the looks.Which,I'm not.I reaLli feAr Pinkie may get miStaken.hU doeNt hates tat of person??If me,surely me will hate de.Now,I really der hopon n hopin,prayin n prayin tat Pinkie nvr heard.Please.I realise le.

Bon vonage,Pinkie.Hope u enJoy uR trIp!! :)
sHe jUx cOuldnt sTop iT.nO maTter hOw sHe ocCupid heRself, sHe sTill keEp thInkin..Ppl wOnt 24hrs buSy dE.sO,sHe wiLl sTill thInk..tHe momEnt sHe cloSed hEr eYes,sHe sAw..iT wOnt gT oUt of hEr heAd dE.refleCtions weRe seEn. blaMe iT oN heRseLf.shoUld kePt a disTance loNg loNg tiMe aGo.sHe hoPe tO reWind thinGs baCk tO tHe paSt.sHe knEw sHe canT.iF sHe could,sHe shoulDnt bE thInkin it nOw.. iT wOnt gEt awAy.iT wiLl stAy.

Folks..Dun think the other way hor..The story?Inspired by one true story.Believe it or not.. -_-lll bYe..GtG..Next time den post.
P.S.A post,really takes alot of my time..Is my post too long?Or should I concentrate on it?Dun talk to others?? -_-lll >>> I not so anti-social de hor.. gTg.. :)

♥ 7:34 AM


Disclaimer,

joey.koutavas
This is the page where I rant My treatment to everyone : An Eye to An Eye, I treat Based on what you treat ME
Time will be the judge to my everything
Respect Me, Respect My Blog.
THIS is mine.

joEy

♥

★ JOEY

girl duh!
damn sensitive
first day on 18 january
mayflower secondary
going older & older I've nothing to say

Cravings,

  • BIRTHDAY WANTS :
  • HAPPINESS
  • FRIENDSHIP!
  • EVERYTHING I WANT!
  • Birthday party/ outing?
  • STOP animal ABUSE!
  • Go Italy!
  • Go Greece!
  • Spend whole day at a beautiful beach!
  • AND many many MORE

    LOVES

    ♥ XIAH ♥
    ♥ MICKY♥
    ♥ TVXQ ♥

    ♥ my dearies who have stayed close to me & dearies who helped me when I'm feeling sad :) ♥
    ♥ all I truly wanted was to be happy♥

    Happiness is a daily decision.
    your life will be a mess if you think you are in a mess.
    time will allow me to see who's valuable or not
    all I ever wanted was a genuine happy friendship that last long
    I'm not a saint
    jump Koutavas!

    Shouttts,

    Talk non-stop :D

    Maxiumum width 144px! :]

    Past

    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    August 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    February 2012
    March 2012
    May 2012
    July 2012
    October 2012
    December 2012
    April 2013
    June 2016
    July 2016
    August 2016
    September 2016

    Credits,

    Designer: Corissa
    Backgrounds: Photobucket