<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/877118823427441130?origin\x3dhttp://simplicity-myname.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
simplicity-myname.blogspot.com



Sunday, July 1, 2007

Fine.I'll live the way I used to.
I really wann to tell this: Can't U get out?? Do U noe U r very irritating?? Dunno rite? Now, I've tell u liao.Jux get out.I wann my life used to be.Reality really hurts. I shouldnt be approaching. I rather live in my own fantasy, I shouldnt be finding the reality. U are so idiot.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before blogging this post, lots of things happened.Out of my expectation.Didnt even think abt it. Campfire; nice.Everything is so nice.Except 1 stupid game. That really depress me alot.Why mux that idiot game spoil my whole mood? N oso do some harmful effects on something. HEY!! Do u think I wann it? Why didnt U think in OTHER PPL's shoe??Do U noe that, that time when I was sabo-ed, I really hoped u was der?? Really hoped that U was oso sabo-ed too?? Why didnt u see me rejecting? Why the hell it was so coincidence that u saw ? Do u noe that time I really hoped n pray u was der?? If it was u, I dun mind la. But, it's no use. It's over.I mean, there's no use harbouring over it. Get over!
oK.I wrOte wAt I reaLly waNted tO sAe.It kePt iN mY heArt tOo loNg. finAlly couLd wrIte it.nO moRe knOts 4 mY heaRt lE..
1st dAe oF sCh.quIte oK.bUt afTer sCh.nOt oK aT aLl..
25 juNe:
Felt so depressed.What the hell.I already made the move to call u, yet,u was ignoring me.So wat do u wann?? I really dun understand. Intially, I was totally mad at you.Finally, I had to admit the fact.Was I too rush?Or I really didnt thot of ur feelings?? Fine. Maybe I'm wrong.Lo Sien toh.
Lots oF moVes weRe taKen.It loOks liKe Pinkie toOk iT 4 graNted. oK.gonNa shOw I dUn caRe le. whAt aRe u thiNking??!! I reaLly dUn underStand.fiNe.gEt oN mY liFe.
FriDae, attEnded tHe SDR.quIte succeSsful dE mA.CL praiSed uS thAt wE dId veRy weLl.yeAh! FinaLly eNd oF SDR n oSo reduCin tHe chaNce oF beiNg scOlded.hAhaz..After thAt,attEnded tHe perfoRmance,tHe speEch.. -_-lll >> tHe speEch wAs daMn boRing.yaWned a fEw tiMes aS hAd noBody tO taLked to.Told myself not to look at him even though he was sitting in the row infront of me.But he was at the end.Didnt really saw the whole.Erm.. ear n side view, counted?? The conclusion is, anyway, I did looked at him.Haha..I feel myself damn weird.Say le,dun LOOK at him.I didnt.But I PEEKED. caN?? hahaz.. still, cannot resist the temptation to peek. :p

After SD,went back home to rest.Preparing tO gO tO SYF opening ceromny. Ok. I was feeling odd.But good thing is, it didnt feel the whole way.Haha..Go der beat pom-pom until got hole.Keep blowing.SEE? I so chang qi..(long-winded)...Hahaz.. Saw him!! the 1st time saw him wearin costume.HAha..So gan dong! but, jux onli once.Fine. like this I oso gan yuan.Wait so long jux to see him.. U siao liao ah??
Later,after SYF, went to eat wif Ling Ling.The chicken cutlet.-_-lll not nice at all la!!
Sat,ndp.Damn malu.over-ran.Missed the markings wif Ling Ling.FINALLY saw, went back to dance.Aiya. But not that bad la..So bad,Rather go campfire den ndp. if not cos of u, I should be goin to campfire instead.Fine.Watever.
nOw so feeLin duNno wat.
duN waNn sAe.
Keep iT iN mY heArt.
I'll beliEve.
bYee..

♥ 3:54 AM


Disclaimer,

joey.koutavas
This is the page where I rant My treatment to everyone : An Eye to An Eye, I treat Based on what you treat ME
Time will be the judge to my everything
Respect Me, Respect My Blog.
THIS is mine.

joEy

♥

★ JOEY

girl duh!
damn sensitive
first day on 18 january
mayflower secondary
going older & older I've nothing to say

Cravings,

  • BIRTHDAY WANTS :
  • HAPPINESS
  • FRIENDSHIP!
  • EVERYTHING I WANT!
  • Birthday party/ outing?
  • STOP animal ABUSE!
  • Go Italy!
  • Go Greece!
  • Spend whole day at a beautiful beach!
  • AND many many MORE

    LOVES

    ♥ XIAH ♥
    ♥ MICKY♥
    ♥ TVXQ ♥

    ♥ my dearies who have stayed close to me & dearies who helped me when I'm feeling sad :) ♥
    ♥ all I truly wanted was to be happy♥

    Happiness is a daily decision.
    your life will be a mess if you think you are in a mess.
    time will allow me to see who's valuable or not
    all I ever wanted was a genuine happy friendship that last long
    I'm not a saint
    jump Koutavas!

    Shouttts,

    Talk non-stop :D

    Maxiumum width 144px! :]

    Past

    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    August 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    February 2012
    March 2012
    May 2012
    July 2012
    October 2012
    December 2012
    April 2013
    June 2016
    July 2016
    August 2016
    September 2016

    Credits,

    Designer: Corissa
    Backgrounds: Photobucket