<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/877118823427441130?origin\x3dhttp://simplicity-myname.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
simplicity-myname.blogspot.com



Sunday, July 22, 2007

MIXED [stAte oF confuSion]
Things get quite confused lately... Dunnoe... Me? Being a Emo?? Erm.. Quite impossible ba... R u kidding? :)
Helped out at the cool running project... Quite enjoyable.Like real la. The "milo" was great..
U believe it??
Haha.. The "milo" refers to the muddy watery mud... My new shoes totally sank into it.. I nearly cant get it out...
Saw ppl.. They caught me by surprise... They r like me.. Despite wat tiredness they got, they still came.So,wat reason should I hav to sae "no"? wow.. help out at the VIP area.. where I could see the PM very near...But do I look like I care?? nope.. I jux noe : he's a respected person...
Well, the duty was quite slacking.Nah..Didnt serve the PM any drink.. Got Our very own support new water.. The ppl der very "auto" de.. No nid us to serve.. Already put der drinks, yet, they insisted on their own..Like we serve not good like that... Good wat...
Then,saw Mr Zainal ( should be correct spelling ba..) talked a while.. haha.. Not nice at all as ppl keep pullin me... Then, off-duty le.. went to walk walk wif my very own "gang" haha.. Kinda ba..
Got FREE popcorns n candyfloss... Cant believe it!! we jux go der take from the vendors.. N i s naturally jux take.. Haha.. But I didnt take anymore den 1 serving..Take so much 4 wat>? Jux becos it's freee??? Hahaha..I'm not that kind...
Well,later went home wif Bell,n moon.. saw alot of ppl..Roseann,Mei Shuen..Ai yo,didnt saw Caroline or sum more girls..But nvr mind.I still can survive..Even saw them oso talk a bit, den walk away..
Erm..Later both my sis frens' came.. Quite okay..Yeah! MAnaged to PLUCK 3 leaves... Later online a while, talked craps 4 while, de later went to help bake cookies.The Process? Quite enjoyable... ILIKEIT.
I'm really quite happy todae.Can it jux go 4eva? I dun mind the oily floor.Sittin on it..I dun mind..Can we jux laugh all we wan?Talk wateva we wan? I think u wont mind it rite? afterall, u oso talked quite alot..Craps I mean..Okay..U jux wont call my name..Or sae that word. If u can said it to her,why not me?I mean having a not-so-good-looks to u,really matters? I mean, can u jux prove me wrong that U treat girls wif different attitudes.I hope U could prove me wrong.Treat all the girls same.I mean in a friends mode..If in terms to love/like,I hope u wont.

Well,things seem to go quite well 4 todae..Things got in/out of my expectations.. It really surprises me.But a few things quite made me angry.Nah..Dun care..Be happy.Smile. Killa. Wat's it abt?Jux bcos of a too deep-love 4 a girl? Well,dun force things if it turn out ur expectations. Leave it to fate.Why force things if u cant?Haha..Jux feel like talkin sum long-winded theory or wat eva.. I''m naggy. Haha..Wat u expect me to do? If I'm like that?U cant change...
Simple.As it seems to be.Complicated.Might not be wat u think it is. If u believe it,I cant help it. If cant trust,a person cant help it.Wat more could the person sae? Sae abt things that really cant trust? Maybe the person will jux listen n explain abt the misunderstandings.I cant change the views.I noe I dun hav the power to do that.I'm not that great.
Wa..My senior is it live in bungalow ah?? Take so long to hang up the shoes..BUt nvr mind. She likes it.Cant help.Well,I'm now ending my post in order to bug her..It's nice to bug her.. See her irritated facial expression...It's funny..
bYee...
gotTa gO.
[thIngs tO bE baCk norMal soOn.paSt;seEm sO fAr.tO mE.oR "Yume"]



♥ 4:14 AM


Disclaimer,

joey.koutavas
This is the page where I rant My treatment to everyone : An Eye to An Eye, I treat Based on what you treat ME
Time will be the judge to my everything
Respect Me, Respect My Blog.
THIS is mine.

joEy

♥

★ JOEY

girl duh!
damn sensitive
first day on 18 january
mayflower secondary
going older & older I've nothing to say

Cravings,

  • BIRTHDAY WANTS :
  • HAPPINESS
  • FRIENDSHIP!
  • EVERYTHING I WANT!
  • Birthday party/ outing?
  • STOP animal ABUSE!
  • Go Italy!
  • Go Greece!
  • Spend whole day at a beautiful beach!
  • AND many many MORE

    LOVES

    ♥ XIAH ♥
    ♥ MICKY♥
    ♥ TVXQ ♥

    ♥ my dearies who have stayed close to me & dearies who helped me when I'm feeling sad :) ♥
    ♥ all I truly wanted was to be happy♥

    Happiness is a daily decision.
    your life will be a mess if you think you are in a mess.
    time will allow me to see who's valuable or not
    all I ever wanted was a genuine happy friendship that last long
    I'm not a saint
    jump Koutavas!

    Shouttts,

    Talk non-stop :D

    Maxiumum width 144px! :]

    Past

    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    August 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    February 2012
    March 2012
    May 2012
    July 2012
    October 2012
    December 2012
    April 2013
    June 2016
    July 2016
    August 2016
    September 2016

    Credits,

    Designer: Corissa
    Backgrounds: Photobucket