<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/877118823427441130?origin\x3dhttp://simplicity-myname.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
simplicity-myname.blogspot.com



Saturday, March 1, 2008

Com spoil; cant acess internet.. Common test haix.
It's hard not to flare. I tried... So many things happen this week. Jux hope this week will end.. & I wont have to experience this again...
LEt's HOpe 4 a MOre CHeerful & niCEr weeKend...

It's idiotic that ppl jux cant get their facts rite. I hate it when ppl jux cant see the atmosphere.Dun poke into the truth. When u noe the truth too much,it's hard. Between a poor soul & the righteous, which will u side?
I didnt side anywhere. Tried to hide. Hated this kind of scene.

I think time is jux playin a prank on me. When the time I needed most accompanion, companion wasnt der. When I've grown older, & doesnt need companion,so many companions appeared. Cant help to feel sad 4 myself or cry whenever I think abt it.Try thinkin a pri 3 sittin alone in a dark rm in front of a television when der was nobody at home? It was rainin outside heavily with thunder howlin and lightinin strikin everywhere. that house was damn prone to blackouts whenever lightin strike. the house was dark except the kitchen. & the pri 3 was practically hopin & prayin her family would come back home quickly... She was scared of ghosts, but blackout the most..
It's nice to be alone at home. Bein urself entirely. Freedom. Yet, it's hard to be alone. PPl will jux be suspicious.
U know what's my wish?
To be back simple again.. No post... Jux ordinary student. I'm begining to hate this student leader thingy & I gt in 4 jux a stupid reason which I cant believe I was so silly that time.

♥ 3:25 AM


Disclaimer,

joey.koutavas
This is the page where I rant My treatment to everyone : An Eye to An Eye, I treat Based on what you treat ME
Time will be the judge to my everything
Respect Me, Respect My Blog.
THIS is mine.

joEy

♥

★ JOEY

girl duh!
damn sensitive
first day on 18 january
mayflower secondary
going older & older I've nothing to say

Cravings,

  • BIRTHDAY WANTS :
  • HAPPINESS
  • FRIENDSHIP!
  • EVERYTHING I WANT!
  • Birthday party/ outing?
  • STOP animal ABUSE!
  • Go Italy!
  • Go Greece!
  • Spend whole day at a beautiful beach!
  • AND many many MORE

    LOVES

    ♥ XIAH ♥
    ♥ MICKY♥
    ♥ TVXQ ♥

    ♥ my dearies who have stayed close to me & dearies who helped me when I'm feeling sad :) ♥
    ♥ all I truly wanted was to be happy♥

    Happiness is a daily decision.
    your life will be a mess if you think you are in a mess.
    time will allow me to see who's valuable or not
    all I ever wanted was a genuine happy friendship that last long
    I'm not a saint
    jump Koutavas!

    Shouttts,

    Talk non-stop :D

    Maxiumum width 144px! :]

    Past

    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    August 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    February 2012
    March 2012
    May 2012
    July 2012
    October 2012
    December 2012
    April 2013
    June 2016
    July 2016
    August 2016
    September 2016

    Credits,

    Designer: Corissa
    Backgrounds: Photobucket