<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/877118823427441130?origin\x3dhttp://simplicity-myname.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
simplicity-myname.blogspot.com



Sunday, November 30, 2008

I think I'm really suffering from depression now. My computer is on it's way to the recyling centre. I cant even enter into my own mail. Great. Even the internet oso lags. Sometimes I wondered wat keep me still using it. Maybe it's big screen ba.

Really wanna thank Jin Feng for being so sweet!! She ytd msg me though she's still in China.. I'm so touched that at least someone in this world still rmbrs me... She's is one of the very very best friends I cherish here.. She really knows how to brighten one's life.. She's very considerate..
Jin Feng!! Thank YOU!! I love you!! :)
Ok,I mean as a friend in case u're mistaken. U do know I'm not a lesbian though I'm quite biased towards genders. I dont know why I'm behavin like that but somehow it's caused by someone. Dont ever think I'm a lesbian la.
Not interested in guys doesnt means a lesbian. Ok, maybe except my family and TVXQ, somehow I'm not really interested in others..

I'm sick today... Had a flu out of a sudden... But after takin flu tablets it's much better... My palm is hurting me after moppin the floor.. I think I mux hav held it too tight.. Till even my sis said I'm ploughing the fields instead of mopping the floor... Who ask me I gt so many energy to spare....
Ok, I guessed I have to roam others' blog too.... To friends who are on holiday: have fun!!
P.s. I'm really quite worried that I'm unable to get out of Singapore.. I want to go travelling too!!~

byes...
\(=0=)/ joey <3

♥ 12:23 AM


Disclaimer,

joey.koutavas
This is the page where I rant My treatment to everyone : An Eye to An Eye, I treat Based on what you treat ME
Time will be the judge to my everything
Respect Me, Respect My Blog.
THIS is mine.

joEy

♥

★ JOEY

girl duh!
damn sensitive
first day on 18 january
mayflower secondary
going older & older I've nothing to say

Cravings,

  • BIRTHDAY WANTS :
  • HAPPINESS
  • FRIENDSHIP!
  • EVERYTHING I WANT!
  • Birthday party/ outing?
  • STOP animal ABUSE!
  • Go Italy!
  • Go Greece!
  • Spend whole day at a beautiful beach!
  • AND many many MORE

    LOVES

    ♥ XIAH ♥
    ♥ MICKY♥
    ♥ TVXQ ♥

    ♥ my dearies who have stayed close to me & dearies who helped me when I'm feeling sad :) ♥
    ♥ all I truly wanted was to be happy♥

    Happiness is a daily decision.
    your life will be a mess if you think you are in a mess.
    time will allow me to see who's valuable or not
    all I ever wanted was a genuine happy friendship that last long
    I'm not a saint
    jump Koutavas!

    Shouttts,

    Talk non-stop :D

    Maxiumum width 144px! :]

    Past

    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    August 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    February 2012
    March 2012
    May 2012
    July 2012
    October 2012
    December 2012
    April 2013
    June 2016
    July 2016
    August 2016
    September 2016

    Credits,

    Designer: Corissa
    Backgrounds: Photobucket