<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/877118823427441130?origin\x3dhttp://simplicity-myname.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
simplicity-myname.blogspot.com



Wednesday, July 15, 2009

xxx
The SPARTANS
Soon as a Spartan child is born, he or she is trained for a destiny as an fearless warrior for the Spartan army.



Was from a group called 'Spartan"
Read the history of Spartan. Well, it was gruelsome. For they tortured the hemolots. Hahaa. That was IN THE HISTORY... But rite, their warrior spirit and a sense of perfection was strong.. For when each child is born, it wll be poured with wine to see whether it will survive the cold.. If yes, It shall survive. If no, dumped away? I think. See .. it's their 'the strongest will win'...

And regardless of males or females, they have to go through the army. They wouldnt quite strict on the restrictions... For example, when in the Roman civilisation, Roman women were required to cloak long and heavy dresses to cover them. However, the Spartan women were allowed to wear short dresses out..

I think I'm lucky to be born in this modern world. Cant really think what I'll do if I'm in the past. Haha.



Oral average today. But was lucky. Talking abt polytechnics. I still know abit. But however some words I mis pronounce and singlish kept coming out. Well, who cares when everything is over? Certainly not I. For I'm not the one who dwells in the past but looking forward to the future. Vision, Visualisation and Courage was what I need mostly now. Gotta be brave. Dont really want hide anymore. But that does not mean I'm going to be stupid too....


Dont you suddenly feeling weird why am I putting it in large font size?
Well, I need to be responsible in what I write. At least I'm trying to feel confident.

Duh.Campfire is driving me crazy. I rather face chemistry lessons.. Then to do Campfire stuffs...

JOEY

PLs wish me that my white hair wont be populating and having a family on my head...

♥ 3:24 AM


Disclaimer,

joey.koutavas
This is the page where I rant My treatment to everyone : An Eye to An Eye, I treat Based on what you treat ME
Time will be the judge to my everything
Respect Me, Respect My Blog.
THIS is mine.

joEy

♥

★ JOEY

girl duh!
damn sensitive
first day on 18 january
mayflower secondary
going older & older I've nothing to say

Cravings,

  • BIRTHDAY WANTS :
  • HAPPINESS
  • FRIENDSHIP!
  • EVERYTHING I WANT!
  • Birthday party/ outing?
  • STOP animal ABUSE!
  • Go Italy!
  • Go Greece!
  • Spend whole day at a beautiful beach!
  • AND many many MORE

    LOVES

    ♥ XIAH ♥
    ♥ MICKY♥
    ♥ TVXQ ♥

    ♥ my dearies who have stayed close to me & dearies who helped me when I'm feeling sad :) ♥
    ♥ all I truly wanted was to be happy♥

    Happiness is a daily decision.
    your life will be a mess if you think you are in a mess.
    time will allow me to see who's valuable or not
    all I ever wanted was a genuine happy friendship that last long
    I'm not a saint
    jump Koutavas!

    Shouttts,

    Talk non-stop :D

    Maxiumum width 144px! :]

    Past

    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    August 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    February 2012
    March 2012
    May 2012
    July 2012
    October 2012
    December 2012
    April 2013
    June 2016
    July 2016
    August 2016
    September 2016

    Credits,

    Designer: Corissa
    Backgrounds: Photobucket