<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/877118823427441130?origin\x3dhttp://simplicity-myname.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
simplicity-myname.blogspot.com



Friday, August 14, 2009






Phew. finally online. But my com couldnt allow me to sign in for the msn. Once again, missed the chance of msn-ing. T-T
Head very pain. Why? Gt a second 'campfire' again... That is? The teachers' day concert.. Arghhhhh~ My hair's gonna turn white. Just wait & see.





Suddenly just feeel stressed. Can see that I've got lots to catch up.





When I learnt to FLIGHT, I also have to learn to FIGHT










FIGHT !










Dont wanna be flighting anymore. Must be more morally courage mah. Next week, bless me! Next week is gonna be a busy week for me.








THIS WEEK HOT TOPIC : MY HAIR Esp my fringe.


Lesson learnt : For those attention- SEEKERS, try considering cutting your hair in a weird style will certainly be able to attract more attention easier than having to do all those extra stuffs which could attract ppl to detest.
Cutting your hair: a more safer way to attract the all-you-want attention






Micky, this is the most look-alike hair style I'm having right now . Esp the fringe!! Just that mine is shorter, which leads to be errr...





While some, ok, more than 5, say my after cutting my hair, I look like the guy above.. Mushroom hair cut.. A bit depressing, I wasnt intend to look like him. He's Taemin from SHINee by the way if you dont know him.

Ppl's first reaction when they see me : 'Oh my god, your hair! (referring to the fringe)' [yes, I do know that.]

Well, my hair overall is okay, just that the fringe just spoiled the whole thing man. See, one part just totally covers the good side of that hair.

How did I attract a lot of attention?? Let me count..

-Saying my name right in front of me the first moment they saw me. ( They are asking their friends to look at yours truly, )

-Finding me specifically

-Laugh at first sight.

-Looking at me ><

I rather I look more like Micky. TaeMin? I'm ... Speechless. Micky also like that no one say about him! It's okay, since he's just older than me by one year. It's alright if I look one year older, it's alright if they say I look like a guy. It's alright, I'm used to it.

Thank me or what, my hair is bringing the topic up.. Zzzz I'll laugh if someone also cut the same fringe like me. Laugh.

Zzzz I then dont care abt my hair. Why? Cos I know my hair will grow fast, within a month, will surely grow long. Now that ppl is getting used to my fringe. People even say I cute worh. (``=>_<=``)

'Thanks' to the auntie or what, thanks for helping me to seek the attention all I want. You are right. "Girl, you'll look nice in this." Yes, I do look so 'cute' now.


♥ 7:55 AM


Disclaimer,

joey.koutavas
This is the page where I rant My treatment to everyone : An Eye to An Eye, I treat Based on what you treat ME
Time will be the judge to my everything
Respect Me, Respect My Blog.
THIS is mine.

joEy

♥

★ JOEY

girl duh!
damn sensitive
first day on 18 january
mayflower secondary
going older & older I've nothing to say

Cravings,

  • BIRTHDAY WANTS :
  • HAPPINESS
  • FRIENDSHIP!
  • EVERYTHING I WANT!
  • Birthday party/ outing?
  • STOP animal ABUSE!
  • Go Italy!
  • Go Greece!
  • Spend whole day at a beautiful beach!
  • AND many many MORE

    LOVES

    ♥ XIAH ♥
    ♥ MICKY♥
    ♥ TVXQ ♥

    ♥ my dearies who have stayed close to me & dearies who helped me when I'm feeling sad :) ♥
    ♥ all I truly wanted was to be happy♥

    Happiness is a daily decision.
    your life will be a mess if you think you are in a mess.
    time will allow me to see who's valuable or not
    all I ever wanted was a genuine happy friendship that last long
    I'm not a saint
    jump Koutavas!

    Shouttts,

    Talk non-stop :D

    Maxiumum width 144px! :]

    Past

    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    August 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    February 2012
    March 2012
    May 2012
    July 2012
    October 2012
    December 2012
    April 2013
    June 2016
    July 2016
    August 2016
    September 2016

    Credits,

    Designer: Corissa
    Backgrounds: Photobucket