<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/877118823427441130?origin\x3dhttp://simplicity-myname.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
simplicity-myname.blogspot.com



Friday, November 6, 2009

Seriously, right now, my mood is damn freaking low. Today really had ample reasons to made me cry. Surrendered to it a little.

Well, by right, my mood was okay, until chinese lesson. Well, I dont understand, why must I everytime throw tantrums during chinese lessons? I was utterly disappointed & angry. But did anyone care? Unfortunately, no one did. Yes, what was the reason? She dont allow help take papers for absentees. Kay. Point valid. But what was I totally disappointed about? I just dont understand. Why other SLs can have their friends to help them take the papers but not mine. It really made me think, did they even care/ thought of me? I dont know for them, but I dont want to know about it. Knowing it, just hurts me more.

Is it that when one has too many friends, they wont care about quality friends anymore? Is it that, demanding my friends to consider my feelings was too much?

What made me really sad & disappointed was, while I'm in bad mood... Laughters beside me. It was a bad feeling. Insulting & offending. But I guess they wont care , since it was just me. Or even ,did they ever care?

I realised, I cant always be too trusting...

I thought, I'll always have a circle of friend that I can fall back on readily

Somehow, I didnt knew, the circle has shrunk..

I wont end any friendship. You call the shots. Do you want it or not?

Please be happy when I'm angry at you.. It means I still care. But friend, be sad when I doesnt do that to you anymore.. Cos you have just hurt me..


Everyone makes mistakes. Like I do. But what I want, is just an apology. Was it hard?

♥ 4:36 AM


Disclaimer,

joey.koutavas
This is the page where I rant My treatment to everyone : An Eye to An Eye, I treat Based on what you treat ME
Time will be the judge to my everything
Respect Me, Respect My Blog.
THIS is mine.

joEy

♥

★ JOEY

girl duh!
damn sensitive
first day on 18 january
mayflower secondary
going older & older I've nothing to say

Cravings,

  • BIRTHDAY WANTS :
  • HAPPINESS
  • FRIENDSHIP!
  • EVERYTHING I WANT!
  • Birthday party/ outing?
  • STOP animal ABUSE!
  • Go Italy!
  • Go Greece!
  • Spend whole day at a beautiful beach!
  • AND many many MORE

    LOVES

    ♥ XIAH ♥
    ♥ MICKY♥
    ♥ TVXQ ♥

    ♥ my dearies who have stayed close to me & dearies who helped me when I'm feeling sad :) ♥
    ♥ all I truly wanted was to be happy♥

    Happiness is a daily decision.
    your life will be a mess if you think you are in a mess.
    time will allow me to see who's valuable or not
    all I ever wanted was a genuine happy friendship that last long
    I'm not a saint
    jump Koutavas!

    Shouttts,

    Talk non-stop :D

    Maxiumum width 144px! :]

    Past

    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    August 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    February 2012
    March 2012
    May 2012
    July 2012
    October 2012
    December 2012
    April 2013
    June 2016
    July 2016
    August 2016
    September 2016

    Credits,

    Designer: Corissa
    Backgrounds: Photobucket