<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/877118823427441130?origin\x3dhttp://simplicity-myname.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
simplicity-myname.blogspot.com



Friday, February 12, 2010

today went to eat lunch with 3 retards. RP, RO, RM
then waited for me around 45mins due to cca stuffs. Later catching a bus to amk mrt to meet RM.

then we went to the Farrer Park to go City Square. RO is noob man. He leads then dont know where is the place. =.= In the end I got to ask an uncle and he points out far. How we get that fair? Exited at the wrong exit. Making the hungry me damn frustrated. An hungry man is an angry man...

Finally reached then searched SG for a while. Hidden in some area... WOW, food mania on the spree the minute we got to that table. Following RO's way when eating meat. Well, it was my 1st time grilling it . ate it in the korean style. Superb! Eat for round 1.5/2 hours like that. 4 of us were damn full. RP even more worse man. While we are eating the food, he got tired and just slept. ???!!?!!! Who sleeps while eating?! I guess he's the first I met. So while he was napping then the 3 of us continued to eat... Ate a lot.. Tom Yam soup is yummy becos I put vegetables.. I wonder if we girls nvr put veggie guess the guys will not think of putting since they are so dumb. :D

so in the end... the four of us just drank 11drinks, 7 plates of meat ,7-vegetables and 6 deep fried food, 4 ice creams, 1 bi bim bap. Nice. I ate till bloated... Full till dinner. nice. :D:D

LOVING SEOUL GARDEN

then window-shopped around. RP's getting more retarded as we walked into the Metro children's toy department. Later walking to the L1, the 2 retards pushed me into the water fountain. Thank my heaven that current time the fountain of water was 'resting' , therefore not getting as wet they wanted me to.


Ate a lot, feeling happier. It's okay if I grow fat. Growing fat because of happiness I guess I dont mind. It's okay. Then later at serangoon RM left us and I saw PINKY! She sprained her ankle.. Hope she gets well and not fall down again!!


I'm going to be more mature okay. I will reduce the chances of ppl shutting me up.


Lastly, thanking RP & RO for treating me to SG! Thanking RM for accompanying me !

I will smile more and be more friendly towards you. :D :D :D

♥ 4:45 AM


Disclaimer,

joey.koutavas
This is the page where I rant My treatment to everyone : An Eye to An Eye, I treat Based on what you treat ME
Time will be the judge to my everything
Respect Me, Respect My Blog.
THIS is mine.

joEy

♥

★ JOEY

girl duh!
damn sensitive
first day on 18 january
mayflower secondary
going older & older I've nothing to say

Cravings,

  • BIRTHDAY WANTS :
  • HAPPINESS
  • FRIENDSHIP!
  • EVERYTHING I WANT!
  • Birthday party/ outing?
  • STOP animal ABUSE!
  • Go Italy!
  • Go Greece!
  • Spend whole day at a beautiful beach!
  • AND many many MORE

    LOVES

    ♥ XIAH ♥
    ♥ MICKY♥
    ♥ TVXQ ♥

    ♥ my dearies who have stayed close to me & dearies who helped me when I'm feeling sad :) ♥
    ♥ all I truly wanted was to be happy♥

    Happiness is a daily decision.
    your life will be a mess if you think you are in a mess.
    time will allow me to see who's valuable or not
    all I ever wanted was a genuine happy friendship that last long
    I'm not a saint
    jump Koutavas!

    Shouttts,

    Talk non-stop :D

    Maxiumum width 144px! :]

    Past

    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    August 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    February 2012
    March 2012
    May 2012
    July 2012
    October 2012
    December 2012
    April 2013
    June 2016
    July 2016
    August 2016
    September 2016

    Credits,

    Designer: Corissa
    Backgrounds: Photobucket