<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/877118823427441130?origin\x3dhttp://simplicity-myname.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
simplicity-myname.blogspot.com



Monday, February 8, 2010

When everyone demands , who suffers?

Today we had the prep. TTC went wrong. Everyone came and looked for me as usual. Suggested ideas, but was shot down quickly. When retorting back what they suggest,everyone turned quiet. How ionic. Ppl strives to stay away from trouble. Fast to point out others' but not themselves.

Really a bit tired and depressed. 6th instinct really seems lost. Maybe it thinks I'm too busy to use that, so it disappeared temporarily. Everywhere was pressing me. No matter in cca, studies and relationships. But who cares? Every area was demanding more of me. Loads of burdens kept increasing but never reduced. Who could I blame? I could only blame myself. My sister has chided me, being so GREAT to shoulder everything. She said crash it out with my peers. If only that was so easily done would I have done. Peace was a greater price.

Hereby hoping my burden to lighten. I'm not using excuses, but just wanted ppl to give me time to cope my everything. Studies alone, is already demanding my everything. my teachers, family is already quite concerned about my degrading results. please just understand me for a while. What I needed was time to do it in my own pace.

I'm not superjoey, but mere joey.


Good news today:

Caught my uncle on television. He was in the KNOCKOUT teaching the ppl how to do the lion dance. The way he spoke english was WEIRD.

Dont wait.

♥ 6:12 AM


Disclaimer,

joey.koutavas
This is the page where I rant My treatment to everyone : An Eye to An Eye, I treat Based on what you treat ME
Time will be the judge to my everything
Respect Me, Respect My Blog.
THIS is mine.

joEy

♥

★ JOEY

girl duh!
damn sensitive
first day on 18 january
mayflower secondary
going older & older I've nothing to say

Cravings,

  • BIRTHDAY WANTS :
  • HAPPINESS
  • FRIENDSHIP!
  • EVERYTHING I WANT!
  • Birthday party/ outing?
  • STOP animal ABUSE!
  • Go Italy!
  • Go Greece!
  • Spend whole day at a beautiful beach!
  • AND many many MORE

    LOVES

    ♥ XIAH ♥
    ♥ MICKY♥
    ♥ TVXQ ♥

    ♥ my dearies who have stayed close to me & dearies who helped me when I'm feeling sad :) ♥
    ♥ all I truly wanted was to be happy♥

    Happiness is a daily decision.
    your life will be a mess if you think you are in a mess.
    time will allow me to see who's valuable or not
    all I ever wanted was a genuine happy friendship that last long
    I'm not a saint
    jump Koutavas!

    Shouttts,

    Talk non-stop :D

    Maxiumum width 144px! :]

    Past

    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    August 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    February 2012
    March 2012
    May 2012
    July 2012
    October 2012
    December 2012
    April 2013
    June 2016
    July 2016
    August 2016
    September 2016

    Credits,

    Designer: Corissa
    Backgrounds: Photobucket