<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/877118823427441130?origin\x3dhttp://simplicity-myname.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
simplicity-myname.blogspot.com



Friday, March 26, 2010

MY VIEWS.


My views, so if you think you can stand it, then continue reading. No objections, it's a freedom of speech.

Specially FOR YOU

Well, I really thinks that my thinking and my views regarding to you must be SAID. Or else, you shall keep self-assuming which relates to me. I know you are tracking my blog. So WHATEVER! Track all you want, invade my my freedom of speech you want, I really DONT care. So , you this hypocr, if you wanna show it to the teachers, I really have NO comments. My BLOG, is a place where I RANT ALL I WANT, WRITE what I WANT. So whatever la duhs. I really dont care that loser-way you resort to.

Okay, some ppl might be puzzled what the hell did I get so pissed off, but if you dont know abt it, then GOOD you're safe. however, it's YOU okay.

I really started to dislike you. Last time, I have been kind-hearted enough to treat you with my basic manners. However, after the incident, you robbed yourself the chance of me treating you with manners. You did this, my attitude towards you, has nothing to do with the others. So STOP assuming that someone has come and meddle in our stuffs and caused this unhappiness okay. It was really your actions that caused it. BACK STABBING to be exact. Well, you can complained all you want, complain to whoever who comes to your way, trying to gain sympathy, then whatever.

I understand my words are harsh, but well, when people COMPLAINS, they never seems that they do also contribute. One thing is IMPOSSIBLE to be one party. It's a TWO party. So when you, starts to complain, please use your brain and THINK whether you do contribute or not. For you, please do communicate well. Apparently you lack this skills. Whatever we assumed, it wasnt purely assumption. Your peers did contribute.

I'm listening, yeah, whatever I did, I wont allow some cats and dogs to criticize my hard work. If it's my best, then it shall be. I wont really care. Not some passer-by who might not even be qualified to comment can comment. So well, I wont really care about your comments la duh.

I'm that kind of person who fights back when you seriously de zui wo when you cross that line which is out of my acceptable circle. I'm not a person that is weak and defenseless. Well, neither I'm one who rants when angry. It was my view.

♥ 7:03 AM


Disclaimer,

joey.koutavas
This is the page where I rant My treatment to everyone : An Eye to An Eye, I treat Based on what you treat ME
Time will be the judge to my everything
Respect Me, Respect My Blog.
THIS is mine.

joEy

♥

★ JOEY

girl duh!
damn sensitive
first day on 18 january
mayflower secondary
going older & older I've nothing to say

Cravings,

  • BIRTHDAY WANTS :
  • HAPPINESS
  • FRIENDSHIP!
  • EVERYTHING I WANT!
  • Birthday party/ outing?
  • STOP animal ABUSE!
  • Go Italy!
  • Go Greece!
  • Spend whole day at a beautiful beach!
  • AND many many MORE

    LOVES

    ♥ XIAH ♥
    ♥ MICKY♥
    ♥ TVXQ ♥

    ♥ my dearies who have stayed close to me & dearies who helped me when I'm feeling sad :) ♥
    ♥ all I truly wanted was to be happy♥

    Happiness is a daily decision.
    your life will be a mess if you think you are in a mess.
    time will allow me to see who's valuable or not
    all I ever wanted was a genuine happy friendship that last long
    I'm not a saint
    jump Koutavas!

    Shouttts,

    Talk non-stop :D

    Maxiumum width 144px! :]

    Past

    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    August 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    February 2012
    March 2012
    May 2012
    July 2012
    October 2012
    December 2012
    April 2013
    June 2016
    July 2016
    August 2016
    September 2016

    Credits,

    Designer: Corissa
    Backgrounds: Photobucket