<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/877118823427441130?origin\x3dhttp://simplicity-myname.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
simplicity-myname.blogspot.com



Thursday, July 22, 2010

I always believed what comes around goes around. Never ever once doubt that.

What's my feeling now?
I could feel low, lonely. However, I knew I wasn't . I was at home. Every time I felt uncomfortable whenever my friends comes.. Home was a place where it hides all my privacy and I would felt kind of invaded.. However I changed. I've learnt to put down my guard. I started to try to be more open up. Still, I'm a person who is quite sensitive about my privacy.. But I've learnt to trust, no matter how I guard, I would still be hurt by the others anyway.

I realised that no matter how many friends you have, in the end, we'll still feel lonely. I think there's none who will not feel lonely for a single second in our life.. But even if I'm lonely, I knew I had friends. Friends who would listen to me whenever I felt like sharing ... I thought it was a bless, at least having someone who listens to you and being there for a support when you needed it.. So thanks, my friends.

Everyone has their plus and minus points, I'm just someone is quite sensitive to my thoughts.. I was glad that from young to a certain point in life, my life was innocent. I've met friends who werent hypo and were true to themselves. And also, I've met friends who would willingly help me out when I was facing some trouble.. Now thinking that I've not met them , I felt kind of regret.. They were friends that I really were grateful to life and thanks them for showing me how far a friend can be..

I'm blessed to have this life. I'm lucky. No matter what situaton I can be, I always had some comfort. Regardless of material wealth and support.. Lucky to had genuine friendships (once).

That could explain perharps why I had ideals about what friendship meant to me.. Towards anyone I like, anything I like, I always gave my best and whole. To people that I truly regarded as friends, I gave my everything. Sharing you things with all my heart, treating you with utter respect I could ever give.. Because I knew that we couldnt be friends for long, I gave everything so that later in life, I wouldnt regret..Sad to say, it's really hard for a relationship to last.. I wouldnt treat anyone anything that I wouldnt want others to treat me like that.. So I adhere my principles.. Hoping it could somehow gain another genuine friend.. I'm someone who dare to like and hate, though I wouldnt want to put anyone awkward. I wanted to be someone who is true to myself, sleeping peacefully every night.. The only reason that could allow me to hate and stop regarding as a friend is when I discover you are not treating me as a friend anymore..

wait wait, why am I blogging this ? Well, I've been inactive very long.. It's nice to share something once in a while.. tmr night I'll blog again, haha because tmr I'm stepping down finally!!!

I'm hoping everything will goes well for me and my family, family to be always reunited!!

Once again,

thank you, my dear friends ! (if you happen to read this)

♥ 2:10 AM


Disclaimer,

joey.koutavas
This is the page where I rant My treatment to everyone : An Eye to An Eye, I treat Based on what you treat ME
Time will be the judge to my everything
Respect Me, Respect My Blog.
THIS is mine.

joEy

♥

★ JOEY

girl duh!
damn sensitive
first day on 18 january
mayflower secondary
going older & older I've nothing to say

Cravings,

  • BIRTHDAY WANTS :
  • HAPPINESS
  • FRIENDSHIP!
  • EVERYTHING I WANT!
  • Birthday party/ outing?
  • STOP animal ABUSE!
  • Go Italy!
  • Go Greece!
  • Spend whole day at a beautiful beach!
  • AND many many MORE

    LOVES

    ♥ XIAH ♥
    ♥ MICKY♥
    ♥ TVXQ ♥

    ♥ my dearies who have stayed close to me & dearies who helped me when I'm feeling sad :) ♥
    ♥ all I truly wanted was to be happy♥

    Happiness is a daily decision.
    your life will be a mess if you think you are in a mess.
    time will allow me to see who's valuable or not
    all I ever wanted was a genuine happy friendship that last long
    I'm not a saint
    jump Koutavas!

    Shouttts,

    Talk non-stop :D

    Maxiumum width 144px! :]

    Past

    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    August 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    February 2012
    March 2012
    May 2012
    July 2012
    October 2012
    December 2012
    April 2013
    June 2016
    July 2016
    August 2016
    September 2016

    Credits,

    Designer: Corissa
    Backgrounds: Photobucket