<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/877118823427441130?origin\x3dhttp://simplicity-myname.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
simplicity-myname.blogspot.com



Friday, November 26, 2010

well, I shall post something to get rid of the stagnant position in my blog.

Been job-hunting for weeks, to be exact. In out, I dont really wanna list out. Out there, friends working together in pairs, someone to talk to, made me just kind of envied.Well, I just told myself 'this will made me even more independent! I didnt have that luck bah le!'

And then, I have a lot of negative feelings overwhelming me. Instead ranting out in a blog like a tyrant, went to swim. YET, the trip there a guy keep talking in an irritating voice that I couldnt even find any peace that could be left in me. This could make me just add another list in guy : No irritating voice please ! Certainly not a talkative guy with irritating voice ! but you know, (we know that you are acting)

just kind of grow up feeling. today I made a trip ALONE to some unknown places. just wanna thank Jia Yi for googling it and showing me how to go..

just also wanna thank my juniors for giving me a nice farewell and a surprise-party-in-advance for us. ( i think i'll look nicer if I slim down before taking the photos and I'm utterly sorry for spoiling that brand new kite. I just dont know how I did to it) I know you guys appreciate me :D Because I do, glad that fate has given me fantastic (+cam-obessed+ cute) juniors ! you made my memories in GG rocks !


I'm super tired emotionally right now. I still lack the energy to approach any friends who are awaiting me to approach them. If i can pretend to forget, perhaps I would.


I want to forget every negative things and be happy and to create new memories with my friends.

Hibernating in process for an energetic me
joEy

P.s. you can really learn a lot abt humans when you start working

♥ 6:33 AM


Disclaimer,

joey.koutavas
This is the page where I rant My treatment to everyone : An Eye to An Eye, I treat Based on what you treat ME
Time will be the judge to my everything
Respect Me, Respect My Blog.
THIS is mine.

joEy

♥

★ JOEY

girl duh!
damn sensitive
first day on 18 january
mayflower secondary
going older & older I've nothing to say

Cravings,

  • BIRTHDAY WANTS :
  • HAPPINESS
  • FRIENDSHIP!
  • EVERYTHING I WANT!
  • Birthday party/ outing?
  • STOP animal ABUSE!
  • Go Italy!
  • Go Greece!
  • Spend whole day at a beautiful beach!
  • AND many many MORE

    LOVES

    ♥ XIAH ♥
    ♥ MICKY♥
    ♥ TVXQ ♥

    ♥ my dearies who have stayed close to me & dearies who helped me when I'm feeling sad :) ♥
    ♥ all I truly wanted was to be happy♥

    Happiness is a daily decision.
    your life will be a mess if you think you are in a mess.
    time will allow me to see who's valuable or not
    all I ever wanted was a genuine happy friendship that last long
    I'm not a saint
    jump Koutavas!

    Shouttts,

    Talk non-stop :D

    Maxiumum width 144px! :]

    Past

    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    August 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    February 2012
    March 2012
    May 2012
    July 2012
    October 2012
    December 2012
    April 2013
    June 2016
    July 2016
    August 2016
    September 2016

    Credits,

    Designer: Corissa
    Backgrounds: Photobucket